cocoon-users mailing list archives

From David Rosenstrauch <dar...@dti.net>
Subject Re: [C1] Installation woes [rant AND request] - PLEASE help!
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2001 08:35:02 GMT
Dunno if this makes a difference, but I have mysql_comp.jar located in $TOMCAT_HOME/webapps/cocoon/web-inf/lib

Another thought:  try each configuration using mysql_uncomp.jar.  Perhaps one of the OS's
(or one of the JDK's) is having a problem reading a compressed jar.

HTH.

DR

At 09:44 AM 11/9/01 +0200, you wrote:
>Lajos
>Thanks - I have actually done all this - tho' I only have just put mysql_comp.jar in $TOMCAT_HOME/lib
>That's what so frustrating... it all *looks* the same on each machine [settings-wise]
but behaves differently!  If you could send a copy of whatever files you think are relevant,
I would appreciate that.