cocoon-users mailing list archives

From David Rosenstrauch <dar...@dti.net>
Subject Re: Help with XHTML output?
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2001 13:11:48 GMT
I don't know much about XHTML, so I could be way off the mark.  (I'm assuming it's just HTML
re-written as well-formed XML.)

What if you did this in your sitemap:

<map:match pattern="whatever">
   <map:generate src="source.xml"/>
   <map:transform src="style.xsl"/>      <!-- transform to html here -->
   <map:serialize type="xml"/>   <!-- but output it as xml -->
</map:match>

DR