cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jörg Heinicke <jheini...@virbus.de>
Subject Re: Antw: RE: Navigate through a xml-document over the web-browser
Date Thu, 29 Nov 2001 12:15:31 GMT
Hello Johannes,

as far as I know IE realizes it's XML-navigation by a built-in stylesheet.
So you need only this stylesheet. But don't ask me where to get it.

Joerg

--

System Development
VIRBUS AG

News:
Cocoon-Premiere - Virbus AG setzt bei ShoppingMall-Plattform "Lofex"
auf neueste XML-basierende Technologie
http://www.virbus.de/de/press/pressemitteilung/20011123_lofex/index.html
http://www.lofex.de