cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jörg Heinicke <jheini...@virbus.de>
Subject Re: SVG
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2001 18:40:28 GMT
We are doing this already. So there should be no problem in general. Have
you tried the samples of Cocoon 2? The SVG-samples creating JPEG from XML?
And XSP-samples? Combine these two and you will get JPEG from XSP. Look at
the logfiles if you have problems and think your sitemap-entries should work.

Regards,

Joerg

sxk99c@Cs.Nott.AC.UK wrote:

> I guess no one can help me with the SVG pipeline case then?
>
> Bobby Koya

> Hi guys,
> Can anyone help me with this?
>
> I would like to be able to perform a simple step...
>
> 1. using an XML file styled to produce an svg which is then serialised
> to a jpeg.
>
> Ultimately I would like to build upon this to produce this step
>
> 2. XSP via XSL to SVG(serialised to jpeg) inside HTML.
> This would give me dynamic SVG. The problem is that I can't work out how
> to do it in the sitemap.
>
> Can anyone please help?

System Development
VIRBUS AG