cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Carlos Araya <car...@cvc.edu>
Subject Re: running Tomcat in background when I log off
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
You should run the scrip located at:

<tomcat home>/bin/startup.sh

That has always worked for me to keep Tomcat working when I log off

Carlos
--
Carlos E. Araya
---+ WebCT Administrator/Trainer

email               carlos@cvc.edu
web                 http://www.cvc1.org/ (work)
                    http://www.silverwolf-net.net (personal)
phone               408 257 0420 (work)
PGP Fingerprint:    E629 5DFD 7EAE 4995 E9D7  3D2F 5A9F 0CE7 DFE7 1756

Paradoxically, a refusal to 'put a monetary value on life' means that
life is often undervalued.
-- Artificial Intelligence: A Modern Approach