cocoon-users mailing list archives

From William Moore <wmo...@entier-solutions.com>
Subject [C2} Session Attributes for FormValidationAction
Date Fri, 23 Nov 2001 00:36:41 GMT
Hello

I have been trying to extend the sample of validation shown in the
AbstractValidationAction documentation.

As well as checking that both values for the new password are equal, I
want to check that the value in old password field is the same as the
value for password which I have placed in the System Attributes (using
DatabaseAuhenticatorAction).

How can I access the value of a Session Attribute inside the
FormValidationAction used to check the details entered on the change
password form?

I have spent a lot of time searching the documentation and the mail
archives, so if the answer is RTFM, please tell me where to look in the
manual.

Thank you

William