cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Mitchell Christensen <mchristen...@redknife.com>
Subject Accessing xspCurrentNode from xsp
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2001 19:12:17 GMT
Hi,

I have searched, to no avail.  I am writing an xsp page, and attempting to
access both the document and xspCurrentNode variables in order to add nodes
to the document.  I am pulling these "other" document fragments from a
Tamino xml database.  Whenever I try to reference 'document', in my
<xsp:logic/> element, I get an 'Undefined variable: document' message during
the compilation of the xsp page.

According to the documentation at http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/xsp.html,
this should be possible.  Is this different with Cocoon2?

I am using Cocoon2 with Tomcat 3.2.3.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
-Mitch

Mitch Christensen