cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Arun.N" <aru...@eximsoft.com>
Subject newbie Question abt number of xsls
Date Sat, 17 Nov 2001 12:06:15 GMT
Hi,
        Is it possible to have only one xsl for each type ML ie one for WAP one for and one
for HTML generation and etc.
And all the xml page should use the same stylesheet. according to the useragent it should
pick one of the xsl in all the pages.
I have a senario where there are 200 pages in the application. As far as my understanding
for each page we should write an xsl and one for each type of ML. Is there any generic approach
? because the application will have lots of pages if there is one to one.
ie, as of now i have to support html wap and chtml ... that becomes 200 xmls + 600 xsl !!!

Please suggest me what to do ??
I also welcome someother sort of implementaion also.
Thankx in advance,
Arun.N