cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Søren Neigaard <s.neiga...@mobilethink.dk>
Subject It only works the first time it's requested
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2001 18:23:35 GMT
I have a XSP (with the extension xml) that calls a method in a logicsheet,
and this etho returns XML. This XML is the processed and returned to the
user. All this works just fine the first time I make the request, but
thereafter all requests fail, it's like the method dosn't return any XML!?

I'm wondering, is this a known C2 issue (maybe I have configured somthing
wrong), or can it only be blamed on my method?

I have attached the two files I talk about in this mail.

Med venlig hilsen/Best regards
Søren Neigaard
System Architect
Mobilethink A/S