cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Nuno José Pires dos Santos <nsan...@electroplus.pt>
Subject RE: MySQL, C2, Tomcat 4.0.1, win2k/xp
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2001 16:11:56 GMT
Can you be more accurate on the problem you have gotten??

I have two working installations:
  - MySQl + C2 + Tomcat 4.0.1 + win2k + jdk 1.4 beta2
  - MySQL + C2 + Tomcat 4.0.1 + XP + jdk 1.4 beta2

and both are working, but i had to reinstall it a few times with the
specific jvm ( the jdk1.4beta3 didn’t work).

The MySQL access permitions can also be a problem.

                    Nuno Santos

-----Mensagem original-----
De: sxk99c@Cs.Nott.AC.UK [mailto:sxk99c@Cs.Nott.AC.UK]
Enviada: segunda-feira, 26 de Novembro de 2001 9:21
Para: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Assunto: MySQL, C2, Tomcat 4.0.1, win2k/xp

I was wondering if anyone had successfully set up MYSQL to work with C2
under Tomcat 4.0.1? If you can you please send me lengthy and detailed
instructions as to how to do it please. I'm going insane trying to
figure it out.

Thanks for your time
Sharat Koya