cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Nuno José Pires dos Santos <nsan...@electroplus.pt>
Subject RE: C2 Using Datasources for DEV, TEST, PROD...
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2001 15:15:14 GMT
Have diferent cocoon.xconf

-----Mensagem original-----
De: SANSONE, AARON M [Non-Pharmacia/1000]
[mailto:aaron.m.sansone@monsanto.com]
Enviada: quarta-feira, 28 de Novembro de 2001 14:51
Para: Cocoon-Users (E-mail)
Assunto: C2 Using Datasources for DEV, TEST, PROD...

I am preparing to implement a Cocoon 2 Web Site for Production purposes.
Like many organizations, we have a Development, Test and Production
environment.  Each environment has it's own web server and oracle
database.
What is the best way to automate having Cocoon 2 use the appropriate
datasource depending on which web server it is located on?

Thanks,
Aaron