cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Robert J. Lebowitz" <lebow...@finaltouch.com>
Subject Re: C2 RC2: cocoon.war file not unpacked
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2001 17:51:39 GMT
Goetz:

By manually I did mean to unzip/unjar the war file using one of the various
applications for that purpose.

However, I also indicated that you should check the server.xml of your
Tomcat server.  In Tomcat 4, there is an attribute in the <Host> element
that indicates whether you should unpack wars automatically:

<Host name="localhost" debug="0" appBase="/www/vaw" unpackWARs="true">

Rob