cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Igor Sazhnev" <ratt...@mail.ru>
Subject Re: already defined in logicsheets
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2001 13:25:46 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Andrei Zudin" <zudin@auriga.ru>
To: <cocoon-users@xml.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2001 2:11 PM
Subject: Re: already defined in logicsheets

> > then i get java "already defined in this method" error on all my object
> from
> > logicsheets
> > how can it would be done? - several instance of my object in xsp page?
>
> Seems so. What's the template for <ratty:calendar/> in your logicsheet?

Hi all!
thanx to all - i solve this problem by including my variable and etc
declaration in <xsp:page> template of my logicsheet - not inside
<page>..</page> part
this generate java code, where my declaration is inside class derived from
XSPGenerator, not inside generate method - and its work fine!

Igor Sazhnev