cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Liam Morley" <lmor...@WPI.EDU>
Subject RE: Problems installing Cocoon2 = Win98 machine
Date Sat, 03 Nov 2001 00:03:56 GMT
Doug,
In the Cocoon FAQ, you'll see a solution for not enough environment
memory. Changing it in the properties of the file doesn't seem to be
enough- you'll need to edit your config.sys. After this you MUST use 8.3
naming conventions.

Liam

-----Original Message-----
From: Doug [mailto:scuba@comnet.ca]
Sent: Friday, November 02, 2001 5:54 PM
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Subject: Problems installing Cocoon2 = Win98 machine

Can someone please help me install Cocoon? I am unable to build it. I
keep
on getting the following error and do not know why:

 I have a Win98 machine, increased the environment for the build.bat and
ant.bat files. I have Jdk1.3 installed. I even installed Tomcat and can
run
it without problems. I added the "set JAVA_HOME=c:\jdk1.3" to both the
build.bat and ant.bat files.

I am trying to install Cocoon-2.0rc1a

Thanks