cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Henrik Hofmann" <Henrik.Hofm...@creon-it.com>
Subject Strange Netscape Behavior
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2001 15:14:36 GMT
Hi,
I've got some trouble using Netscape. First I made a page and just used
Iexplorer. Everyting looks normal. Now I tried to watch the same page in
Netscape. I expected some minor differences but Netscape even up the
pages source code. It puts some extra characters between every normal
character. I tried to copy a part of the source code into outlook to
show you how it looks but outlook takes this characters out and
everything looks normal again.

On the other hand. I can view the sample cocoon pages with Netscape.

Could this be some encoding problem or something else?

bye