cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jo Bourne <ve...@va.com.au>
Subject RE: [C2] error creating the resource
Date Sun, 14 Oct 2001 11:22:39 GMT
Thanks heaps Jeremy,

unfortunately that url you gave me is broken (http://apache.org/xsl)... did the namespace
for xsp change between c1 and c2? i found one small reference to xsp being different for c2
but no explanation of how... my xsp files were all working fine on c1.8.2, in fact they have
been running in production for over 6 months...upgrading seems incredibly hard at the moment,
though everyone seems to say it is worth the effort...

cheers
Jo

At 8:58 AM +0100 14/10/01, Jeremy Aston wrote:
>Hi Jo,
>
>This is normally due to an error in your source that is prventing proper
>compilation.  Check that you have the correct namespaces for the xsp
>(http://apache.org/xsl) and that there are no parsing errors.  If you check
>the log files you may get more information.
>
>For some working examples see the transformations on cTwIG -
>http://www.pigbite.co.uk/ctwig/index.html
>
>Hope this helps
>
>Jeremy

Jo Bourne