cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Darren Gibbons" <dgibb...@openroad.ca>
Subject Caching with OSCache?
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2001 05:06:43 GMT
Hi all,

While the existing cocoon XSL stylesheet caching is good, I'd like to try
some more aggressive caching using an external caching solution.  The site
that I'm working on is going to be fairly static, so the generated HTML
created by Cocoon can be cached in most cases.

I'm currently looking at OSCache, as part of the OpenSymphony project.  It
supports a Filter mode, which (in theory) should allow me to cache Cocoon's
output.  Has anyone tried this tool before?

http://www.opensymphony.com/oscache/

Can anyone make any other recommendations for 'compiled HTML' caching?

Thanks,

Darren.

--
Darren Gibbons                                    dgibbons@openroad.ca
OpenRoad Communications                               ph: 604.694.0554