cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Valdas Rapsevicius" <va...@lgt.lt>
Subject RE: Request Parameters in XSP
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2001 09:22:55 GMT
include in sitemap

    <map:transform src="stylesheet/foo.xsl">
     <map:parameter name="use-browser-capabilities-db" value="true"/>
    </map:transform>

Sekmes,
Valdo
-----------------------
mailto:valdo@lgt.lt

  -----Original Message-----
  From: Adam A R [mailto:aadam@sybase.co.jp]
  Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2001 11:30 AM
  To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
  Subject: Request Parameters in XSP

  Hi All,

  I am a newbie in the world of COCOON.

  Hope you all Butterflies will be able to help this little larva..  ;-) in
flying with wings of XML.

  ok.. heres my problem..

  I want to access the parameters being passed in the request object. I have
tried a few examples(from tutorials and documentation of C2). But i am
unable to get the parameters being passed in the request object using XSP
request taglib.

  Am i missing out something?

  Thanks in advance.

  cheers