cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Vadim Gritsenko" <vadim.gritse...@verizon.net>
Subject RE: C2: offline site generation
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2001 03:25:42 GMT
Examine run.bat/run.sh - it's here for a reason ;)
Use "run -help" for list of arguments & options.

If you are using CVS version, the easiest way to get it running is:
1. build dist
2. cd dist/cocoon*
3. run

Regards,
Vadim
  -----Original Message-----
  From: Michael Zach [mailto:michael.zach@gmx.at]
  Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2001 5:00 PM
  To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
  Subject: C2: offline site generation

  Hello all you cocoon spinners out there!

  I have got a question in mind, where I couild not find an answer to, not
in the mailinglist archive nor in the documentation.

  How can the "offline site generation" of C2 be used. Imean where is it
configured? I suppose in the sitemap...?
  Does anyone of you have an example where I can see how it works?

  Thanks in advance

  Michael