cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Vadim Gritsenko" <vadim.gritse...@verizon.net>
Subject RE: [Proposal] C2 + tomcat 4
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2001 13:41:52 GMT

The funny thing that it's the most easiest combination, comparing to Tomcat 3.x,
Resin, etc. The only thing you need to do is:
 - do not use JDK1.4,
 - do not use CLASSPATH
 - do not use /ext/ libraries
 - copy cocoon.war under tomcat/webapps and restart container.

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but...
I found TC4.0 + C2.0 the most easy-to-install combination. Most users have problem not with
installation itself, but with building of cocoon.war for the first time. Some users have
platform-secific issues (buggy JDK 1.3.1 implemetation under Linux which crashes, etc)

Vadim