cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Vadim Gritsenko" <vadim.gritse...@verizon.net>
Subject RE: installing of actions
Date Sun, 07 Oct 2001 13:30:48 GMT
Hi,

Here is couple of hints for you:

1) Extra-classpath the way you specified would never work. The correct path would be:

<init-param>
<param-name>extra-classpath</param-name>
<param-value>C:\Programme\ApacheGroup\jakarta-tomcat-3.2.1\webapps\cocoon\WEB-INF\classes</param-value>
</init-param>

2) You do need to add ...\cocoon\WEB-INF\classes into classpath, because it is added
automatically by the servlet contaier (Tomcat)

If you have DatabaseSelectAction.class file in ...\cocoon\WEB-INF\classes\org\apache\cocoon\acting,
you do not required to add any classpath entries. Try to restart Tomcat and access sitemap
again. If
this fails, I do not have other pointers...

Vadim

Any hints are very