cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Vadim Gritsenko" <vadim.gritse...@verizon.net>
Subject RE: minimal configuration for cocoon 2
Date Sun, 07 Oct 2001 13:13:55 GMT
Hi,

Konstantin is right about maybeupload.jar: you need to  rebuild Cocoon without it,
otherwise Cocoon uses maybeupload-specific classes.

Also, here is the pointer how to remove jstyle.jar: comment out line
      <parameter name="code-formatter" value="org.apache.cocoon.components.language.programming.java.JstyleFormatter"/>
in cocoon.xconf.

About hsqldb.jar - search the dev-archives, I do remeber something was on the list about
HSQLDB-less Cocoon configuration...

Vadim