cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Darren Gibbons" <dgibb...@openroad.ca>
Subject RE: General framework question
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2001 19:38:34 GMT
> I want to make a business layer, that always generates some generic (home
> invented) XML to the presentation layer.

Søren,

You might want to take a look at Maverick: http://mav.sourceforge.net

It's yet another MVC framework for Java that uses JavaBeans as a model,
although Maverick presents the model directly to XSLT to allow you to
manipulate it via the DOM without having the intermediate step of generating
XML.

If you don't want to use XSLT, you can also use JSP or Velocity with it.
The API is quite simple as well.

Darren.

--
Darren Gibbons                                    dgibbons@openroad.ca
OpenRoad Communications                               ph: 604.681.0516