cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jörn Heid <h...@fh-heilbronn.de>
Subject AW: external-graphic
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2001 15:39:13 GMT
I believe I have read something about that in the dev mailinglist. I think
there are people working at it. I don't know what the current state is.

The problem is the context. If you generate the pdf in a batch, FOP searches
for the in the directory of that xsl. In Cocoon the 'working dir' is
somewhere else.
This is a bug.
You can look for that working dir.

Another workaround would be to use http:// for the link. With SVG, this one
helped me.

JOERN_HEID

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Adnan Zelkanovic [mailto:a.zelkanovic@allgaeu.net]
Gesendet: Montag, 29. Oktober 2001 16:02
An: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org; Cocoon-DEV; fop-dev@xml.apache.org
Betreff: external-graphic

I have a very big problem:

"external-graphic" doesn't work with my Cocoon2. If I run my xml/xsl-files
without Cocoon2 from fop.bat, then it works perfect. The generated pdf-file
contains the image. But if I try to generate the pdf with Cocoon2 "on the
fly", the generated pdf-file doesn't contain the image. What does it mean?
I'm using the "external graphic"-tag just with "src" only, nothing else. The
value of "src" is "file:image.jpg" for example. Why does it work with FOP
only, but not with Cocoon2 together? Is this a bug of Cocoon2/Tomcat/FOP or
something else?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Adnan Zelkanovic
allgäuNet.Onlinedienste GmbH