cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jörn Heid <h...@fh-heilbronn.de>
Subject Where to put libs in Tomcat 4.0.1 (without using .war)
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2001 20:20:35 GMT
Well, I'm a newbie using Tomcat.
With Resin, the deployment of the jars is quite easy - just put it in lib.

With Tomcat I tried out common/lib, server/lib and lib.
Without success.

Here's the exception:

type internal-server-error

message Language Exception

description org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Language Exception:
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.LanguageException: Error compiling
sitemap_xmap: Line 21, column 7: Class
org.apache.avalon.framework.component.Component not found in import. Line
22, column 7: Class org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.Configurable
not found in import. Line 23, column 7: Class
org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.Configuration not found

I do not want to use the cocoon.war as I have many projects which requires
Cocoon. So I want to share those jars.

JOERN_HEID