cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Karl Øie <>
Subject DOM Generator problem (again)
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2001 12:00:45 GMT
I tried to write a DOM generator using the DOMStreamer that takes a in
memory DOM as a source for an cocoon2 generator, it all works fine except a
strange problem with further transformation.

The problem is:
ID declared elements in the DTD is no longer accessible as ID elements in
the XSLT transformer. A select="id('25')" will no longer return the correct
node. The same stylesheet used with the FileGenerator works, so I suspect
something is missing here!?!?!

All other xslt functions i have tried works fine so if I use
select="//*[@id='25']" I will get the correct result.

anyone have a idea about what I am doing wrong?

I would be really grateful for any advice!

mvh karl øie

FAQ before posting. <>

To unsubscribe, e-mail: <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>