cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "ons" <vivek.ty...@mbc2.co.jp>
Subject RE: Request about Cocoon Generator / SAX-Events
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2001 01:34:53 GMT
Dear JOERN_HEID,

Though this is not an answer to your question but a request as to how did
you do it. Can I receive the source code and anything else that needs to be
done.

Thanks and regards

Vivek

-----Original Message-----
From: Jörn Heid [mailto:heid@agentsinaction.de]
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2001 4:52 AM
To: Cocoon-Users
Subject: Request about Cocoon Generator / SAX-Events

I just finished to write my own generator.

The resulting, valid xml is transformed to html via a xsl file.

My problem is that the result is shown in the browser when all elements have
been built.

I thought that using SAX events results in a continuous outputted html.

It's essential for me as the result might take minutes to be generated.

JOERN_HEID