cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Scott Trafford" <tr...@hotmail.com>
Subject Installation Documentation error?
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2001 18:41:49 GMT
HI All

I am trying to install Cocoon1.  I have read the FAQ and tried to access the
mail archives but did not find what I was looking for.  I also could not
access the archive @ www2.real.com.

In the page http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/install.html it states, when
installing Cocoon on Apache Tomcat, to:
"explicitly add the new .jar files in the appropriate place in the file
$TOMCAT_ROOT/bin/tomcat.bat"

I have Tomcat 4.0 running, and this file does not exist anywhere in the
Tomcat directory.  Has this file been renames in this release of Tomcat or I
am missing something really fundamental here?

Thanks in advance for your help and time.

Regards,
Scott Trafford