cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Lakshmi Anantharaman <Lakshmi.Ananthara...@camsystems.com>
Subject RE: Get Cocoon Working
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2001 23:53:57 GMT
The exception stack trace : Any Ideas ?
A Servlet Exception Has Occurred
Exception Report:
javax.servlet.ServletException: Class org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon is not a
Servlet
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.load(StandardWrapper.java:836)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.allocate(StandardWrapper.java:621)
	at
va:214)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:5
66)
	at
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
	at
va:215)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:5
66)
	at
Root Cause:
java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.load(StandardWrapper.java:832)