cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Lawrence, Michael" <MICHAEL.LAWRE...@ca.com>
Subject How to reuse generated XML code?
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2001 20:37:54 GMT
Hi all.  I'm hoping that I can get some help with an application that I am writing.  Basically,
here is the idea.  An XML file is generated after some input is taken from a form.  I then
pass this XML file through an XSLT transformer to show another form with only certain information
from the XML file.  Finally, based on the selection from that second form, I want to use the
same XML file to show some other information.

So, my question is how can I cache this XML file and reuse it as the input to another transformer?
 I have looked through the mailing list archives, and found some discussion of caching, but
I can't figure out the best way to do it and what Cocoon function is best to use.  Does anyone
have any suggestions?  I would appreciate it if I could be pointed to a sample, or if I could
be given some sample code.  Thank you very much.

-Mike