cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Faulkner, Perry" <Perry.Faulk...@det.nsw.edu.au>
Subject RE: Server.run/init: java.sql.SQLException: File input/output
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2001 21:53:31 GMT
Sorry the from/to directories and files should have been
...\Web-inf\db\cocoondb....

Regards

-----Original Message-----
From: Faulkner, Perry
Sent: Tuesday, 16 October 2001 7:45
To: 'cocoon-users@xml.apache.org'
Subject: RE: Server.run/init: java.sql.SQLException: File input/output

Hi Olivier,

This has happened to me a few times and is probably a corrupted cocoondb,
probably resulting from crashing tomcat/cocoon. I resolved it by stopping
tomcat, copying cocoon\webapp\Web-inf\cocoondb.data and .backup to
{TOMCAT_HOME}\webapps\cocoon\Web-inf\*, then restarting tomcat. In other
words restore the files from the cocoon originals. I'm not sure if both are
needed, but copying both solved the problem and I could move on!

HTH.

Regards,
  Perry