cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "sergi" <srdjan.po...@gsmms1.com>
Subject Problem with java code in XSP
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2001 08:49:15 GMT
hi,
if someone is able to help me i would be gratefull!
i put one line of java code in my XSP and everything was ok.
code looked like this:

   <xsp:logic>
   	String MSISDN = <xsp-request:get-parameter name="MSISDN"/>;
   	String strn1 = "select k.naziv from komitent k, ugovor u where u.msisdn
= '"+MSISDN+"' and k.id = u.komitent";
   </xsp:logic>
	   <esql:connection>
	     <esql:pool>romeo</esql:pool>
	     <esql:execute-query>
	       <esql:query><xsp:expr>strn</xsp:expr></esql:query>

and results was ok!...

after that i added few new lines in java part of the code... like this:

   <xsp:logic>
   	String requestName = <xsp-request:get-parameter name="requestName"
as="string"/>;
   	String MSISDN = <xsp-request:get-parameter name="MSISDN"/>;
   	String AccountNumber = <xsp-request:get-parameter
name="AccountNumber"/>;
   	String strn = "";
   	String strn1 = "select k.naziv from komitent k, ugovor u where u.msisdn
= '"+MSISDN+"' and k.id = u.komitent";
   	String strn2 = "select * from racun where orgjed = '03' and broj
='"+AccountNumber+"'";
   	String strn3 = "select r.totaliznos from racun r, ugovor u where
u.msisdn = '"+MSISDN+"' and u.id = r.ugovor";
   	if(requestName != null)
   		if(requestName == "ReadAccountAndCustomer")
   			strn = strn1;
   		else if(requestName == "ReadProductsForAccount")
   			strn = strn2;
   		esle if(requestName == "ReadProductDetails")
   			strn = strn3;
   </xsp:logic>

after that got this error message:

The download of the specified resource has failed.

is anyone there who could help me!!!!!