cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "sergi" <srdjan.po...@gsmms1.com>
Subject [C2] internal server error HELP!!!
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2001 14:24:30 GMT
i just added my action in cocoon, build it again, and restart server... and
got this message:

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Exception in
Handler:org.apache.avalon.framework.component.ComponentException: Could not
set up Component for hint: org\apache\cocoon\www\sitemap_xmap

i added action in sitemap, and after that, i used that action in my
sub-sitemap...

now i backupped my last version that works :( but i got same error message

what did i forget?