cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "sergi" <srdjan.po...@gsmms1.com>
Subject RE: HOW to transform HTML file from XSP file
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2001 11:58:05 GMT
no, Jeremy, i need to have html output... i already have xml output (from
xsp) & i need to have that data from xml in table-like html output...
  -----Original Message-----
  From: Jeremy Aston [mailto:jeremyaston@yahoo.co.uk]
  Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2001 1:53 PM
  To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
  Subject: Re: HOW to transform HTML file from XSP file

  Hi Sergi,

  I'm not sure if I understand your problem fully but changing the serialize
type from html to xml will give you an xml output.  Is that what you need?

  Jeremy

    sergi <srdjan.popic@gsmms1.com> wrote:

    hi,
    i have problem with transforming xsp file in html format... it works if
    want to transform xsp into xml, but when i want to transform into html,
    got my xsl... what i already did is this

    change pipeline in my sub-sitemap, like this:

    it is, obviously, an error, but i don't know what exactly to do!!!
    could anyone help???