cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Jeremy Aston" <jeremyas...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject RE: [C2] error creating the resource
Date Sun, 14 Oct 2001 07:58:54 GMT
Hi Jo,

This is normally due to an error in your source that is prventing proper
compilation.  Check that you have the correct namespaces for the xsp
(http://apache.org/xsl) and that there are no parsing errors.  If you check
the log files you may get more information.

For some working examples see the transformations on cTwIG -
http://www.pigbite.co.uk/ctwig/index.html

Hope this helps

Jeremy

-----Original Message-----
From: Jo Bourne [mailto:venus@va.com.au]
Sent: 13 October 2001 15:47
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Subject: [C2] error creating the resource

Hi,

I am just starting to use cocoon2 and I have simple xml/xsl transformations
working fine but when i try to load an xsp page whatever.xml I get the
following error:

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Language
Exception:org.apache.cocoon.components.language.LanguageException: Could not
load class for program 'org/apache/cocoon/www/whatever_xml' due to a
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.cocoon.www. whatever_xml

does anyone know what causes this sort of error or what to do about it?

thanks in advance
Jo