cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Michael Homeijer <M.Homei...@devote.nl>
Subject RE: If file exists
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2001 07:23:17 GMT
Hi,

I use a fileexistsaction which checks if a file exists and if it doesn't it
substitutes a parameter with a default name.

snap from my sitemap:

   <map:match pattern="annotation/**.xml">
	<map:act type="fileexists" src="docs/annotation/{1}.xml">
		<map:parameter name="default"
value="docs/annotation/default.xml"/>

		<map:generate src="{the-file}"/>
	</map:act>
	<map:serialize/>
   </map:match>

HTH,

Michael Homeijer

-----Original Message-----
From: Simone Gianni [mailto:simone@discoone.com]
Sent: zaterdag 20 oktober 2001 17:47
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Subject: If file exists

Hi all ..
	.. sorry .. today I'm flooding this mailing list :))

	I would like to know if there is a way to make something if a given
file
exists.

	Actually i'm doing a lot of content aggregations, and i'm searching
a way
to aggregate a document only if the given document is there. I've tried to
put it on a different pipe, then aggregate it with
"cocoon:/thepipe/etc../etc..", but if the generator of the subpipe doesn't
find the document it drops both the subpipe and the aggregation.

	Thanks, and ciao ..

	Simone