cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Marty McClelland" <mmcclell...@eduprise.com>
Subject RE: Cocoon 1.8.2 and mySQL/ ESQL - hanging?
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2001 14:41:59 GMT
Hello Derek -

I had a similar problem once when I moved an application to Linux - and
tried to run it before all the appropriate jars were in place.  Then
after putting the jars in the lib - the app still failed.  I finally
realized the problem was that tomcat had generated code for the xsp
pages the first time I tried to run the app - and did not regenerate
after I added the jars.

The generated code is stored in the repository directory for tomcat.  I
deleted the generated code for the xsp page - then tried to execute it
again - THEN it worked!

I can't tell from your description of the problem if this could be the
cause - but thought I'd pass this along just in case...

marty