cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Marty McClelland" <mmcclell...@eduprise.com>
Subject RE: MySQL Drivers - Cocoon 1.8.2
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2001 19:18:01 GMT
Hello Colm -

I am currently running Cocoon1.8.2 and MySQL on linux, windows 98, and
windows nt.

Did you make the change in the properties file I suggested last week?
To put in the Cocoon.properties file:
processor.xsp.pool.database.adaptor.DBMM=org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver

This is a documented bug in the cocoon.properties file for mysql.

marty