cocoon-users mailing list archives

From jan.rues...@realtech.de
Subject RE: Cocoon 1.8.2 and IIS
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2001 09:27:56 GMT
well yes im dumb! Did i say anything else? I started working 1.5 months ago
and went to schol before that! I dont even know what a isapi filter is, i
installed one because it said so on another system with JRun.
I am told to set this up (IIS 5.0, Tomcat and Cocoon 1.8.2)and i browsed the
Net. Unfortunately there only have been Instructions how to set up Cocoon
with apche etc. Since i am so clueless im searching for help. Dont alot of
people have the same problem?
Pls help!
Jan