cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jeff Branc <jbr...@avicon.com>
Subject RE: Unable to startup cocoon on HP
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2001 00:48:29 GMT
I'm facing the same exact error message, but using WebLogic 6.1 on Win2K.
Did you have any luck resolving this issue?

Thanks!
-Jeff

-----Original Message-----
From: Pierre-yves Baloche [mailto:balochep@logica.com]
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2001 8:07 AM
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Subject: Unable to startup cocoon on HP

Hi,

Alright, I am facing a very strange problem with the Tomcat 3.2.3 +
Cocoon 2.0 rc1 combo on HP-UX 11.00.
No problem at all on using cocoon with Tomcat 4.0, but when I try to use
it with tomcat 3.2.3, here's what I get :

type internal-server-error
message Language Exception
description org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Language Exception:
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.LanguageException: Could not load
class for program 'org/apache/cocoon/www/sitemap_xmap' due to a
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap
source Cocoon servlet
path-info
stacktrace
org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Language Exception:
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.LanguageException: Could not load
class for program 'org/apache/cocoon/www/sitemap_xmap' due to a
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap
at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl.createR
esource(ProgramGeneratorImpl.java:278)
at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl.load(Pr
ogramGeneratorImpl.java:192)
at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Handler.run(Handler.java:208)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.LanguageException: Could not load
class for program 'org/apache/cocoon/www/sitemap_xmap' due to a
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap
at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.programming.java.JavaLanguage.loadProg
ram(JavaLanguage.java:124)
at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.programming.CompiledProgrammingLanguag
e.load(CompiledProgrammingLanguage.java:127)
at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl.generat
eResource(ProgramGeneratorImpl.java:324)
at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl.createR
esource(ProgramGeneratorImpl.java:275)
at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl.load(Pr
ogramGeneratorImpl.java:192)
at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Handler.run(Handler.java:208)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
exception
org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Language Exception:
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.LanguageException: Could not load
class for program 'org/apache/cocoon/www/sitemap_xmap' due to a
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap
request-uri
/cocoon/

Here's some additional Info:

OS  : os.name=HP-UX
	os.version=B.11.00

JVM : java.version=JavaVM-1.3.0.01
	java.runtime.version=jinteg:02/14/01-23:51

and I am not using any database.

I've been looking around on FAQ's and some part of the archive, without
success. Any help would be appreciated on finding what's the source of
this behaviour.

Regards

Pierre-yves Baloche