cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Hewko, Doug" <Doug.He...@ccra-adrc.gc.ca>
Subject RE: Multiple instances of Cocoon?
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2001 10:41:22 GMT
How can you have multiple Cocoon webapps? What do I need to do? I also
copied my "cocoon" directory into a new directory called "develop" and I was
unable to access http://localhost/develop

Sure:

I have a page called "minutes", which is entered in the sitemap.xmap as
below....

   <map:match pattern="minutes.html">
    <map:generate src="xmlproject/meeting/minutes.xml"/>
    <map:transform src="xmlstylesheets/page/simple-page2html.xsl"/>
    <map:serialize type="html"/>
   </map:match>

The only way I could get a development side working was to create the
following additional entry:

   <map:match pattern="develop/minutes.html">
    <map:generate src="develop/xmlproject/meeting/minutes.xml"/>
    <map:transform src="develop/xmlstylesheets/page/simple-page2html.xsl"/>
    <map:serialize type="html"/>
   </map:match>