cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Hewko, Doug" <Doug.He...@ccra-adrc.gc.ca>
Subject How to have prompt for download?
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2001 18:18:14 GMT
How would you set up Cocoon2 to download a file instead of opening an
application for it? In my sitemap.xml, I have some word documents defined as
follows so I can put them all in one physical path.
   <map:match pattern="_documents/**.doc">
    <map:read src="xmldocs/{1}.doc" mime-type="application/msword"/>
   </map:match>

What would I need to change if I want Windows to give the "open" or "save"
prompt instead of automatically opening Word?