cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Vincent <vincent.ma...@medisite.net>
Subject Cocoon 1 / Cocoon 2
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2001 14:06:05 GMT
Hi,

I'm using cocoon 1.8 since a year or more. I'm trying the new release,
Cocoon2. First of all, i'll need informations about the Sitemap technology.
pratically speaking..?
because cocoon's web site describe the Sitemap features..but not very
clearly..:-)
Second thing, i have XSL which runs very well when processed with Cocoon1.8
but they does'nt work with cocoon 2 "Pipeline error" Is there somewhere a
list of xsl functions which are deprecated ?

Thanks for all informations or links about Cocoon2

Vincent Majer
wbemaster,
http://www.medisite.fr