cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Andrés Padilla <andr...@tid.es>
Subject JNI panic: JNI received a null string
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2001 17:05:49 GMT
i have just intalled my cocoon 2 with tomcat 3.X, following all the
steps form de installing document and when i type in my browser:
localhost:8080/cocoon tomcat fails throwing this menssage: any idea?

JNI panic: JNI received a null string
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.findLoadedClass(Native Method)
        at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ExcaliburComponentManager.lookup(Unknown
Source)
        at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ExcaliburComponentManager.lookup(Unknown
Source)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.AbstractSitemap.compose(AbstractSitemap.java:122)

        at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.DefaultComponentFactory.newInstance(Unknown
Source)
        at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ThreadSafeComponentHandler.initialize(Unknown
Source)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.GeneratorSelector.addGenerator(GeneratorSelector.java:143)

        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl.addCompiledComponent(ProgramGeneratorImpl.java:348)

        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl.load(ProgramGeneratorImpl.java:183)

        at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Handler.run(Handler.java:208)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)