cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Colm O'Riordan <col...@communicraft.com>
Subject Embedding esql:query within logic sheets.
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2001 20:29:09 GMT
Is this possible ? I have tried the code below but it seems to concat the
two options rather than choose one.
Do I need to have the logic outside the execute query tag ? I was hoping to
avoid this as the results format is the same and I dont want to have to put
it in twice in the same file.

Suggestions appreciated,

Thanks,
Colm.

<xsp:logic>
     if(getJock == null)
     {
    </xsp:logic>
     <esql:query>
        select
         DJName, Intro, News, SlotDay, SlotTime, ImagePath
        from
         DJINFO where ID =<xsp:expr>getstatus</xsp:expr>
     </esql:query>
    <xsp:logic>
        }
    else
    {
    </xsp:logic>
    <esql:query>
       select
        DJName, Intro, News, SlotDay, SlotTime, ImagePath
       from
        DJINFO where DJName like<xsp:expr>getJock</xsp:expr>
     </esql:query>
     <xsp:logic>
     }
    </xsp:logic>