cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Alexander Schatten <ala...@gmx.net>
Subject Strange C2 behaviour with Navigator 4.7
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2001 16:09:49 GMT
I tried to use C2 for publishing XML through XSLT

basically this works when connecting with IE5 or Opera 5, but not with
Netscape 4.7

the behaviour is very strange: Netscape displays nothing (white page),
but when I go to "show source" it displays the html code correctly.
again more strage: when I try: "Save as..." and save this html page,
netscape does not render to disc, then load it with the same netscape
browser window, it is displayed correctly???

any ideas??

thank you

Alex