cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Alexander Schatten <ala...@gmx.net>
Subject Cocoon 2: Where to put xml/xsl files to?
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2001 09:31:46 GMT
I used Cocoon 1 to publish XML files using xsl. this worked fine.

now I installed Tomcat 4, Cocoon 2 as war in tomcat.

basically works (on windows, not on linux...). however: I have no idea
where to put the xml/xsl files to. I tried to use the webapps/cocoon
directory as in C1, but C2 doesnt find the files??

any ideas? this seems to be a very basic problem. the C2 documentation
is very long, but no short introduction covering these basic tasks; at
least I didnt find them.

thank you for comments in advance

Alex