cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Colm O'Riordan <col...@communicraft.com>
Subject Re: MySQL Drivers - Cocoon 1.8.2
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2001 22:41:32 GMT
Problem Solved.

I had implemented that fix for version2.0.1of the driver and it had'nt
worked, because I had neglected to switch the top line of the DBadapter part
to include DBMM instead of DBMySql (ie. I had altered the line to read :
processor.xsp.pool.database.adaptor.DBMM=org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver - but
messed up by not editing the top line which references each of the adapters
- processor.xsp.pool.database.adaptor=DBWeblogic,DBOracle,DBMySql  - where I
should have also replaced DBMySql with DBMM.
This was a bit of a "doh!" on my part.
A note however - this bug is reported as fixed for versions 2.0.2 and up,
but still the fix needed to be implemented for version 2.0.4 - so just to
give a general heads up on that.

Thanks for all the helpful suggestions. I will send out the url of the site
when it goes live !

ColmOR.