cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Colm O'Riordan <col...@communicraft.com>
Subject Re: MySQL Drivers - Cocoon 1.8.2
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2001 00:19:22 GMT
Hi Adam,

Unfortunately I am beginning to think my problem is more serious. I have tried setting
the classpath several places using the driver you pointed me to.
I even tried unpacking the jar at the same locations, and passing the jar into the
jre/lib/ext directory but no results.
I will continue to retrace my tracks and let you know the outcome.
As I say I am relatively new to Linux so it could be something outside of Cocoon that
is causing the problem.
In the meantime, if anyone could suggest an alternative JDBC driver for mysql that
would be great.

Cheers,
Colm.