cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Parc Place <parcpl...@sympatico.ca>
Subject Re: MySQL Drivers - Cocoon 1.8.2
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2001 20:44:11 GMT
The JDBC drivers on that page are, as far as I know, the best ones
available for MySQL. I use them without any problems with Cocoon 2. I
have added them to the classpath of my servlet engine (tomcat 4,
modified the shell script that starts the server to include the MySQL
jar in the classpath). I had problems using them with Cocoon without
putting it in the servlet engine classpath - not sure why, I haven't
investigated at all.